Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

poor me:(


Yo.
after sch today, had math remedial then after math, me n peiyi accompany biyun to guzheng room.
walked to bus stop wif peiyi then while we walk, we chatted many things. :D
when i walk reach my house door, ring the bell then no one open the door!!!! then i wait n wait outside the house for 1hr n 10mins-.- arugh.. this is the 2nd time that happened. LOL. i forgot to bring key..:( poor me right? exams in less than 2 weeks. i must work hard for end of year.. get to the class i want :D
oh ya, tmr sch release us at 9.40am lea! hehe. cos our sch first time get awards. Lol.. omg, tmr getting back CA2 results.. ms tan says got a few failures in our class:(

No comments: