Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Monday, September 7, 2009

BAND!

Hello Friends! :D
Today is Ricchan's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, RICCHAN! ^^
Today had band practice. In the morning, had PT and running. I think ran like 5-6 rounds. So tired then I feel like vomiting.. went up to band room and play the normal things.
Like around 12.20pm, went for lunch wif a few band members(:
Came back to band room at 1.15pm like that then Mr Ong wants to record the video n upload on Youtube! Omg, So embarrassed. Hahah. :P
So we had to wait for our turn to record and we went downstair to practice:D
Heh, I kept playing Trumpet but I know the consequences(had to do pumping!). hahas.
So sorry that I played Sandy's trumpet n she had to do pumping too..
Then after that, very boring so we played catching. hahha So fun. but tiring too. hehe
Around 4.45pm went up to band room then pack up. Dismissed at 5pm cos of the drills then went to buy bubble tea. went home after tt. Tmr having band, wed aso having band too.... :(

No comments: