Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sports Carnival+Teacher's Day Celebration

ICE-CREAM! :D
Heh, today had Sport Carnival but I didnt participate in any sports.. heehee, i not very active derh. lols.
then my friends and I watch at the side and cheer for our classmates:D
Halfway through, bought ice-cream. Yummy. haahaaa.
After that went up to class to gather and go to the hall for teacher's day concert. The performance all very nice. hehe. Got guitar parts. hahah. :P
Then until 1pm went back classroom get our bags. After tt, go for band practice. LOL. Onli got 6 people attend band today lar. SO LITTLE. Then after band went to meet my primary friends:D
Toooo long nvr see them lerh. hahaa. But then i reached there 4plus so cant go in primary sch anymore:(
Then went wif them to serangoon central to eat eat^^ but Siti went home first..
After that, walk walk then went home. hahhaa. A FUN DAY. lol(:

No comments: