Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

NDP

                                                                    OMG! Siti, thank you for making this!! ^^
Hello! Today had National Day Parade at the Serangoon Park. So ytd had the rehearsal and it was so WARM!!! Today is the final performance and so many people was there. Quite fun. Hahaha. :P
The new PE shirt so warm lor! I don't like it. :[ Then after performance went back to school and pack our things. woohoo, finally over but POP and the psl thingy is coming up next. Pack finish then went out wif my seniors and some juniors to compass point and eat. LOL, the boring part was playin' hide&seek + catchin' in the mall -.- Hahaha. But spending times with my graduated seniors are precious. :)

No comments: