Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lol


Hi! Today so angry lorh. During Sci prac, I never use HP and I also nvr bring phone to school. Then the science incharge teacher say I use phone!!! I onli took out my WALLET! DOES MY WALLET LOOK LIKE A PHONE?! So angry lor. =.=
After school, went with my K-ON members to eat. Then after that went with them to Hougang Point cos Mugi and Ricchan need to print something. Then when we go the print shop and we stood there like 15 mins.. Then suddenly those pics cannot be found. == Then after that, they don't wanna print then Mio went home. Sent Mio halfway to the entrance then Mugi went to buy KFC. :D Thanks for the fries. Lols. While we are walking back to Bus-stop, Ricchan then found out that the printing shop only print photos! Haha.
Then after that, we went home. :D

No comments: