Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009


LOL! Okay. Im dead beat right now. But Im still posting what happened today..
I went out with my K-ON friends to Little India. We went there actually to buy Traditional Costume cos this fri is racial harmony day. Just for the sake of this. -.-
Then we walk walk walk like 10 km!!! Ahh, maybe total up more than tt. Haha.. :P
After that, we finally found those shops cos we asked other people and our classmates. Heehee..
Then we couldn't find any clothes that we like and decided to go ChinaTown. ==
I think we went there was for like nth! Onli a few stores selling and me n mio wanted to buy the ChongSam then when we saw the pricetag, -.- hehe. We decided not to buy and went back to little india. So tiring! Then Ricchan need to rush for her tution so we quick quick . Hahas.'
Sry Ricchan for making u wait. :D At last, we went to this Indian Shop that sells Indian costumes and only me and Mugi bought those costumes..! Mio says she cant buy cos her mum dont allow so I had to lend her mine..Then Azu-nyan nid to buy the Indian dot so followed her. Ahhh. Im so tired now. Byeee. :)

No comments: