Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hi!! [:

WOOOO...!
Today, I went out with Wan Yu[YY] to Compass Point!!
It was fun there n we ate 2 ice creams!! Haha. =]
We wanted to buy something the same but we couldn't find anything nice !! =P
Hmm.... We went around the mall and walk n shop.. And that's really tiring!! But Wan Yu is not tired at all!! LOL... She walk sooooooooooooo FAST that I realli realli cannot catch up!! Heehee...!! Then around 5.30pm we went home n we took 156 bus home. If I were to go out with Tharshini n Parvina, they surely would take Taxi to n fro !! So waste $$!! Haha!!
Hmm... Hope to go out with U all very soon enough!! [:
And anyway, this message is to JoanneLKH:: I'm no GREY GREY or whateva u tink!! k!! I'm Hui Hui or HUI2! hAHA... U r MS DEVIL!!!
Ok!! Bye! :]

No comments: