Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Bdae!! :)

Hello Siti!! Today is your birthday. So, I hereby wishing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" ^^
Hope that u will read this message that I wrote to you! Haha!!

Um.. Recently... Just did a few blog skins.. Wow.. All I can say was it wasn't easy to do!! And the blogskins that I did was very badly done... :( But never mind, I will continue and GAMBETAH! LOL... Uh... But I will also not to forget bout' my studies as well... :D Hm.... I'm still thinking whether I should quit BAND anot... Haiz... :(
And tmr Wan Yu is going back to CHINA but she will be coming back to Singapore and go back again... So, all I can say is Good Bye... [:
And tonite is my big sister prom nite. It surely will be very fun!! :)

1. What is you CCA?- Band[currently].
2. Would you fall in love with a boy older than you?- Maybe.. ^^
3. Do you enjoy going to school?- A bit.. But if there's lesser studies! :)
4. What will you do with a billion dollars ?-Save,buy clothes,buy shoes, and etc...
5.Will you fall in love with your bestfriend ?- Don't know..
6. Which is more blessed ? Loving someone or being loved ?- Of course, being loved!
7. List out your favourite band- Don't Have!
8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?- Don't care.
9. Is there anything that made you extremely happy?- Er... Think so?
10. What makes you angry?- Nth!!
11. how would you see yourself in 10years time ?- How I know!!
12. Who is currently the most important people to you ?- Family and friends.
13. What is the most important thing in your life ?- Family,friends and etc..
14. Would rather be single and rich or married but poor ?- Huh? Wat u talking???
15. What are you favourite colours ?- Pink! White! Yellow! Blue! :)
16. Would you give it all in a relationship ?- Hmm... Maybe not.
17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick ?- Don't know.. Depends on which one is better.. :]
18. Would you forgive & forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done to you?- Yea.. See first.
19. What do U want to tell the person you love ?- Hm... Not sure??
20. What type of person will you fall in love with ?- Nice, friendly, polite, gentleman... etc ..


Kay, done questioning. Bye!!

No comments: