Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!


TODAY ! was like so funny and fun. (:
Actually Zi Qian was supposed to go out with us lor.. Then she have the mass meeting:(
Then we went up the councillor room and the Mark told us that it will end at 5pm . So Pei Yi, Eunice, Bi Yun and me went off without Zi Qian. :( Then we decided to go AMK Hub. (:
We reached AMK Hub and Zi Qian called us. I hope she's not angry with us of not going together with her.. =)
Then Zi Qian say she don't want come already . Then we went shopping.
I really can't stand Eunice and Pei Yi's jokes. Their jokes are really ridiculous! :D
Me and BY kept laughing n laughing. AAHH! I owe BY $6.50 and Eu-nice $1. All cos becos I didnt bring enough $$. Haha. (: I really enjoyed TODAY! :D
Thanks friends for your birthday presents! =D

No comments: