Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Drenched wet !

Okay, posting something right now.
Today was such an unluck day. LOL. Went out with Tharshini, Parvina, Hui Yu and her Bro to AMK library .. Took 853 there and in the bus, it started to rain cats and dogs. When it was time to get down, the rain was pouring heavily! So, we waited for the rain to get smaller.. When it was smaller, we started to walk to the library. But walking halfway, the rain suddenly went big and we had to run. Then we saw a small shelter and went under it. Then at that time, me & my friends were totally wet! :O Then we decided to run again to the nearest bus-stop. I use my science workbook to cover and my book were torn!!!!! Cover page and back page were torn out! OMG. LOL. So under the bus stop we hired a taxi just to get to the library.. Haiz.
*Wow, this is the longest post that I've ever written!*

No comments: