Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Boring!!

Hello!! I Hope Ur like my blog! Tag too! Thks!
:) Bye!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Quizes! D:

1)Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your name- Happiness!
2)Who are you missing right now?- Hmms, My Friends! :D
3) Your ex shows up randomly at your house , what do you say?- Hate you.
4) How many bedrooms are in your house?-3
5) Is there a reason for your profile song ?-No song in it..
6) Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?- Nope..
7)Who was your last text message from ?- Hui Yu!
8)What time did you wake up this morning ?- Um, *thinking* I tink it's 10.30am.
9)If someone liked you right now , would you want them to tell you ?- Um, Yeap.
10) Did you mean it when you said "i love you" last ?- Hmms, Yea tink so..
11) Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single ?- Think so.
12) What is wrong with you now ?- Too bored and thinking of whether if I should quit BAND!!
13) Do you think you'll be marriend in 10 years?- Maybe not?
14) Would you kiss someone to make your ex bf/gf mad ?- NO, of course!
15)Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends"?- Yea..
16)Do you use T9 , word or abc?- Yuppie..
17)Do you tell your mum everything?- Not so..
18) Who was the last person you cried in front of ?- Forgot.. D:
19)Have you told anybody you loved them today?- No.. :)
20)Who can you trust ?- Closest friends and family.

Next Set Of Quiz!

Who's the person that tagged you ?
-Siti!!
Relationship between you and him?
-Not him, is her..
Three impressions of her ?
-Pretty, nice and kind!! :D
If she becomes your enemy , you will ?
- She will not be my enemy! :0
What will you say to the person you like very much?
- Erm, hehe, dun know..
Characteristic i like about myself?
- Hmm, I'm not too sure.. :]
Characteristic i hate about myself ?
- Not too sure about myself. :D
For the person whom you hate , you say ?
- Please don't bother me!
What do people feel about you ?
- Don't know.. U go ask them .
Your crush?
- No
:D

No comments: